Hawkeye Vault

Options
Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm just curious, will we be earning tokens for that vault during the civil war event? If not I'm thinking about buying out the bar so to speak. I have about 6400 HP sitting there (after rostering Hawkguy).

Getting a legendary token, a 4* Purple Ant-Man (mine is 2/4/4, would be 3/4/4), 3 Hawkeyes, 6 Heroic tokens (is that what those are?), 18.5k Iso and 14 4* for the farm is not a bad haul for 5600 HP. Or is it not worth it?

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ultron event, not civil war. And no. You can earn Avengers v. Ultron tokens and a Bag of Tricks tokens. But you will not earn Clint Barton vault tokens.
  • Daredevil217
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah I meant civil war. Do you think the vault is worth it?
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah I meant civil war. Do you think the vault is worth it?

It's only worth it if you want that Antman cover, otherwise, I would skip.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bought it out. A 4 star.png cover, three Hawkeyes, an LT, and a tidy sum of ISO? The vault is a bit pricey, but I valued all of that over the HP.
  • RelliK31
    RelliK31 Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought this one too, first vault I've liked enough to buy the whole thing
  • Daredevil217
    Options
    RelliK31 wrote:
    I bought this one too, first vault I've liked enough to buy the whole thing
    Dormammu wrote:
    I bought it out. A 4 star.png cover, three Hawkeyes, an LT, and a tidy sum of ISO? The vault is a bit pricey, but I valued all of that over the HP.

Just curious what your 4* were.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting a legendary token, a 4* Purple Ant-Man (mine is 2/4/4, would be 3/4/4), 3 Hawkeyes, 6 Heroic tokens (is that what those are?), 18.5k Iso and 14 4* for the farm is not a bad haul for 5600 HP. Or is it not worth it?

Is everyone's 4* a purple Ant-Man? I was just about to vent my frustrations since mine has been 5/1/2 for well over a year. We truly need colorless in these limited vaults
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options

Is everyone's 4* a purple Ant-Man? I was just about to vent my frustrations since mine has been 5/1/2 for well over a year. We truly need colorless in these limited vaults

No theres a greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png in my vault so rant away my friend, RNGesus has been cruel to you today
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options

Red Rulk for me.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine was Lady Thor.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mine is a yellow Miles.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    Is 3*Clint good? Or.........
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine has an unusable Drax for my 4*, so I'll definitely pass.
  • thedonce
    thedonce Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mine was a purpleflag.pngicon_starlord.png

Opened a 10 pack and got the Star Lord cover along with 2 Hawkguy covers so I am not mad about that.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine was bucky blue
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Is 3*Clint good? Or.........

If nothing else, he's pretty fun.
  • Knaaks
    Knaaks Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mine was a Medusa, forget what color, but it put her at 12/13, so I bought it right away. Gonna make her a Fave so hopefully I can get that last cover soon, she is one I have really wanted champed since she came out.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine had black Nova. Emptied it, mostly for the Bag of Tricks token.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I ended up buying a 10 pack because I've got hp and figurd why not.

Got the 4 * icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png , 1 icon_hawkeye.png, a couple tokens and ISO. A bit pricey but I'm okay with it.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    funny i got Ant Man from mine
    (still has no blue, 2/0/2)