Extra Boss Battles?

KGB
KGB Posts: 3,168 Chairperson of the Boards
If this is a bug I personally don't want it fixed but just confirmation I'm not crazy and maybe help some other players too.

In the current Ultron event I was the first in my alliance to do my clear against Ultron. I don't have Miles rostered so I was only able to do the other subs along with all the Boss battles. When I finished the only open node was the Miles node after I did my final Ultron battle.

Later this afternoon I checked back to see how my alliance was doing and noticed we hit round 2. I also noticed I was able to do a Boss battle vs Ultron. Which I did. Now I just checked in again and we are on round 3 and once again I was able to do a Boss battle vs Ultron.

So it seems every time you reach a new round you automatically get a 'free' Boss battle even if you've cleared everything and are awaiting the next refresh. I only mentioned the Miles node in case you need to have 1 unfinished node in order to trigger this extra boss battle.

KGB

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    As I recall this is normal behavior.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    This is by design... clearing a round gives you a "free" hit on Ultron on the next round...