Issue with rotating through enemies during waves

GoTron88
GoTron88 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
I believe this happens every time there is more than 3 characters in wave. When you drop an enemy and a new spawn, I believe it's supposed to come to the front. However it will show up in the middle instead. When I attack though, the new spawn is still the first to take a hit. However, when I try to rotate to bring a different character to the front, I have a lot of difficulty clicking on the enemies. I have to click over and over in different locations to rotate, and most of the time the stats page comes up instead. Once it actually successfully rotates, then everything seems to be back to normal until another character is downed, then it happens all over again.

Comments

• Killians8
    Killians8 Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Yes, this is happening in the new 6 character, single wave of the Big Enchilada in DDQ. I noticed in one or more wave battles in the EotS event as well. Kind of frustrating.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Yup. This happens ALL the time.

This game has more bugs than an entomologist!!
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,749 Chairperson of the Boards
    GoTron88 wrote:
    I believe this happens every time there is more than 3 characters in wave. When you drop an enemy and a new spawn, I believe it's supposed to come to the front. However it will show up in the middle instead. When I attack though, the new spawn is still the first to take a hit. However, when I try to rotate to bring a different character to the front, I have a lot of difficulty clicking on the enemies. I have to click over and over in different locations to rotate, and most of the time the stats page comes up instead. Once it actually successfully rotates, then everything seems to be back to normal until another character is downed, then it happens all over again.

Happens often, but I've found that if you click on the front enemy (specifically the head), its picture will change slightly and then you can rotate freely again.

Can't guarantee that this will work on all systems icon_e_geek.gif
  • Agent Why
    Agent Why Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Alfje17 wrote:
    GoTron88 wrote:

Happens often, but I've found that if you click on the front enemy (specifically the head), its picture will change slightly and then you can rotate freely again.

Can't guarantee that this will work on all systems icon_e_geek.gif

Specifically:

SOME (but not all) characters will jump in to the front of the wave with their FACE pointing forward, just like all the characters behind have their faces pointing forward.

This is the incorrect behavior, since we know from experience that the enemy character at the front of the wave should be looking to the left towards your own team. When the enemy at the front of the wave is looking towards you, it is impossible to rotate & select other characters from the enemy team.

The work around is to quickly tap the "wrong facing" enemy character on the head, and he will instantly turn & look left. Once (s)he is looking left, you can rotate through & select characters from the enemy team like normal.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, hate this; it's very annoying when you think you're attacking the front but it hits the middle instead.