Do you have to join a bracket to get the alliance reward?

Options
Moral
Moral Posts: 512
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Suicidal Venom mode is presenting some people with difficulties clearing the first node to even get in a bracket.

Will these people still share in the alliance rewards?

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pretty sure you get Alliance rewards even if you don't compete. From what I understand, that's why some people are calling for the ability to kick commanders that don't help out of their alliance.
  • Yes, yo do recieve alliance rewards, even if you never competed.
  • You get the rewards for being in an Alliance, not necessarily contributing. So if You're AFK for a week, expect tons of reward windows when You get back icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can 100% confirm this. I have no 1*s but got the alliance reward for the 1* tourney (I told them right away I wasn't going to be able to contribute. The alliance was cool enough to not kick me out. However I did get the frowning of a lifetime. thanks guys!)
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can 100% confirm this. I have no 1*s but got the alliance reward for the 1* tourney (I told them right away I wasn't going to be able to contribute. The alliance was cool enough to not kick me out. However I did get the frowning of a lifetime. thanks guys!)

I am in this same boat for the "Bad is Good" tourney. I have a few of the required characters, but none of them are leveled up at all. Needless to say, I didn't get lucky and get any seed teams at the beginning, so I got crushed a few times. What is interesting to me is that I have a zero score and my bracket rank has gone from about 489 to to 470's without me doing anything.