When can Hawkguy be a Bonus Hero?

TimGunn
TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Quick question, when can I set the new Hawkguys as Bonus Hero? Doesn't appear to let me. And they are labeled as "NEW". Not sure if this has been announced, and I missed it. Thanks.

Comments

• DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    with Mordo and Coulson, the New tag came off about 2 weeks after their intro. so i assume same here.

wait 2 weeks and then check.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably at the start of the next season, so in four weeks or so.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe it's when they rotate in to packs, but I'll see if I can get clarification.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's in the FAQ for the announcement:
    What is the New Character Tag?
    New characters are also excluded from Bonus Heroes. 3-Star and 4-Star characters have the New tag until the season after they are launched. 5-Star Characters will have the New tag until they have been in the game for two weeks.

So yeah, basically once they're in packs.

5 Hawkeye should be eligible on March 27th.
    3 Hawkeye should be eligible on April 6th.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    It's in the FAQ for the announcement:
    What is the New Character Tag?
    New characters are also excluded from Bonus Heroes. 3-Star and 4-Star characters have the New tag until the season after they are launched. 5-Star Characters will have the New tag until they have been in the game for two weeks.

So yeah, basically once they're in packs.

5 Hawkeye should be eligible on March 27th.
    3 Hawkeye should be eligible on April 6th.

THANKS, but also dern.

Another question, why are kate and moon knight in the "bag of tricks" tokens? Are they going to be moved out like they were moved out of latest/classic legendaries? Or nah?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    TimGunn wrote:

THANKS, but also dern.

Another question, why are kate and moon knight in the "bag of tricks" tokens? Are they going to be moved out like they were moved out of latest/classic legendaries? Or nah?

That requires dev confirmation, but I'd assume they'll be in there at least through the event.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can read the entire FAQ entry on Bonus Heroes at https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=gameplay-tips&f=what-is-bonus-heroes. From the wording it does appear that a character will be available as a bonus hero when they enter their respective packs.