Two idea's

Aidonis
Aidonis Posts: 87 Match Maker
#1. A bad luck modifier for the 5* tokens. Each draw without a 5* draw raises the odds of getting a 5* on next draw by x. (I would like x to equal around 5%, but realistically I imagine 1-2% would be fine)

#2. A cover shuffler. As an example, insert 4* Hulkbuster red cover. Then insert 5 3* covers of any variant. Output is either a Hulkbuster Blue or Black. Leaves room for folks with 5/5/2 to still get screwed. A 5* variation could use 10 4* covers.

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    #1 is absolutely needed.

#2 is meh to me. Having to use covers that expire as the resource to fix covers that expire sounds a bit annoying. I'd like to stock up on such a resource, in case of a bad 4* or 5* draw, so I could immediately fix it. And, you can't do that with covers. You'll only have 10 extra 4*'s laying around if you do a big token horde, and a lot of people just don't want to play that way.

And who on earth would spend 10 4* covers for a character you have at
    5 redflag.png
    5 blueflag.png
    2 blackflag.png

only to have a redflag.png get changed to a blueflag.png? You do that, I think you'd have people driving to Cambridge to break into Demiurge to reenact National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

4637b995b9843f3fcc34be4ea3906d5f.jpg

I'd rather just have the initial reward be guaranteed usable up front, with no color whatsoever.