Bonus Tokens: A Possible Relief for Vaulting?

DesertTortoise
DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
We were discussing on the discord server the 3-star champ rewards having inconsistent thematic 4-star covers. Sure, a number of them make sense but as we get 4-stars and 3-stars at different rates that end up retroactively assigning rewards a bit of a headache I came up with an idea: Bonus Tokens.

Bonus tokens for the different tiers. This would be great for champion rewards for 2-stars and 3-stars (that give 3-star and 4-star tokens, respectively) that would only draw from the pool of who you have in your bonus pool for that level. I think champion rewards make the absolute most sense for this type of token, but perhaps they can be scattered elsewhere. I think keeping them from being purchasable through CP is a good idea, but offering them in progression rewards in PvE and PvP would be great.

I think this would do a great job of offering a choice in selecting if you want to go with a wide roster or a tall one while still keeping the new 4-stars in the forefront of more conventional means like Legendary Tokens.

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread will probably be moved to "Suggestions and Feedback", like they do with my threads when I want player feedback on a new idea. General Discussion gets a ton more traffic and Suggestions gets very little. It's frustrating, because new ideas don't get a lot of attention, but people complaining on General Discussion is heard by all.