Count Death interacting with Heavy Density

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
So on The Big Enchillada (TBE) I've been using 5*Banner+3*Vision+3*Thanos.

My goal usually it to get out Vision's Blue, then attack with his Red and nuke the first 3 targets (it's usually good enough to get at least one).

Thanos's Court Death then goes off, it'll usually nuke the remaining 2 targets in the front rank.

This in turn usually hits the next 3x with 2 Court Death attacks. icon_lol.gif

But after all this, Vision's Blue countdown tile is gone (sometimes there is 1-2 3*'s left for me to take out).

There is no reason why Visions count tile should be destroyed, so I think this is a bug. I don't match it away, because I haven't had a chance to move yet.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    fnedude wrote:
    So on The Big Enchillada (TBE) I've been using 5*Banner+3*Vision+3*Thanos.

My goal usually it to get out Vision's Blue, then attack with his Red and nuke the first 3 targets (it's usually good enough to get at least one).

Thanos's Court Death then goes off, it'll usually nuke the remaining 2 targets in the front rank.

This in turn usually hits the next 3x with 2 Court Death attacks. icon_lol.gif

But after all this, Vision's Blue countdown tile is gone (sometimes there is 1-2 3*'s left for me to take out).

There is no reason why Visions count tile should be destroyed, so I think this is a bug. I don't match it away, because I haven't had a chance to move yet.

There's a thread about this somewhere... the Vision tile is being removed because of the new wave enemies coming in, not (directly) because Court Death went off.

It's still a bug, but I believe the consensus is it's intentional for now because previously what was happening (in wave missions) was the effects of Heavy Density were disappearing but the tile didn't go away so you couldn't even re-apply it.
  • panglossian
    panglossian Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Yeah, this has come up before - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59816 and the original post - viewtopic.php?p=634364#p634364

It's really buggy - as that first thread suggests, it's doing it for a large (ie. > 3 enemies) wave too - once all the enemies that were present when the tile was placed go down, the tile is removed, regardless of how many turns are left on it.

That's good, though, because the tile has no effect on any enemies who are rotated in after the tile was placed and, of course, you can't plant a new one because there's the mostly ineffectual one sat there laughing at you.

Poor Vision - he gets a bad enough rap as it is without having to deal with bugs that undercut his primary positive point.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, the support team has been indeed receiving reports on this issue from a few players and the development team is currently investigating.