Bonus Heroes 3* & 4* Pull Rate & Research

Young Robot
Young Robot Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello, everyone I'm new to the forums, well not really i've been reading and keeping up with threads for a while now,
I've decided to finally join! And with my joining i've decided to bring some research on bonus heroes, I don't know
if this will help anyone but I've a steam account that i sandboxed (basically i used this account to make teams and
see how they work together, its basically hacked unlimited CP & HP, I don't play any events on it, my phone is my source
for legit playing). Since we already know to draw a bonus hero for single draws is a 1:20 chance and for anything more is
a 1:12 but after dishing out 40$ on my phone and doing 2 10x draws, and me not recieving one bonus hero i decide to look further into this! So i
went on my steam account and did 30 draws for heroic single, 10x, & 40x! From this research I just hope people can see if
they transitioning to 4* roster or 3* roster, that it can help them seem if they get out of each pack! Lets begin shall we!

Single Draws: Possiblities
Out of 30 draws in a row I recieved 0 bonus heroes.

10x Draws: Possiblities
17/30 of my draws I recieved 0 Bonus Heroes from 10x draws, even with the increase chance
But When I did get BH, theres were my possibilities:
0-2 3* Bonus Heroes in one 10x draw
One 4* Bonus Hero & One 3* Bonus Hero
One 4* Bonus Hero

40x Draws: Possibilities
Most Common to get from these packs are 1-3 bonus 3* heroes & 1 4* hero
The worst outcome i've received out of 30 40x draws was drawing no bonus heroes which i though was insane for a 40 pack
or drawing out 1 3* hero
The best outcome i've received was getting 3 4* bonus heroes and 2 3* bonus heroes
3 3* Bonus Heroes & 1 4* Bonus Hero
4 3* Bonus Heroes & 1 4* Bonus Hero
0 Bonus Heroes in general (1/30)
2 3* Bonus Heroes & 1 4* Bonus Hero
1 3* Bonus Heroes & 1 4* Bonus Hero
5 3* Bonus Heroes & 1 4* Bonus Hero
1 3* Bonus Hero (1/30)
7 3* Bonus Heroes & 1 4* Bonus Hero (1/30)
2 4* Bonus Heroes (2/30)
3 3* Bonus Heroes (1/30)
2 3* Bonus Heroes & 3 4* Bonus Heroes (1/30)

I believe after looking at my data, that rng and the amount people have to spend in other to spend to get heroes they want or older
heroes (Teen Jean, Rulk, Iceman, etc) is insane and its scary that spending 20$ could get you nothing extra even possible getting
a 40x pack can get you nothing thats basically 70-100$ that you spend. I just decide to test this because I'm currently in 4* transitioning,
I got my first 4* champ last week, sigh it was Elektra, I like her though! But I wanna build a teen jean but can't cause they stripped me of
getting more cards of her without making this extra RNG. If this help anyone to see how horrible the system is or to understand what it takes,
ill be glad, glad i can finally voice myself in this game.

Comments

• TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    that's the thing about gambling, usually the payout is 0.00
  • Young Robot
    Young Robot Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    TimGunn wrote:
    Yeah, was hoping to get some more covers! But I did all the research on my steam account!
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    TimGunn wrote:

It's often lower than that! icon_lol.gif