7 days and counting for my CS ticket.

Alkyoneus
Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
This post is hopefully to get the attention of someone with a red color in their name. I filed a ticket over a week ago when the Amazon S3 servers crashed and my game save data on Facebook got corrupted. My request was simple: reset my game account so I could log into the game on my phone to play.

This initial ticket took 2 days to fix, OK fine. While I waited for CS to address my problem, I was happy to play the game on my Kindle tablet. However, when my account was cleared to play on my phone, all of my progress I had made on my Kindle tablet had been rolled back and everything I had earned in those 2 days was gone. I have been playing tennis with CS for the past 5 days to attempt to get this corrected, and have been met with 24 hour delays between responses with no help.

Currently, here is my biggest issue: I spent 360 commandpoints.png on my Kindle tablet, and was pleasantly surprised when I got 2 5 star characters (Phoenix purple and Spider-man green) AND 2 bonus hero Old Man Logan Wolverines in addition to all of my 4 star draws. This brought my Old Man Logan to 13 covers and I was so happy! I then logged into my phone 2 days later and all of those rewards were gone, along with the purple Coulson cover I had earned in Venom: Heroic. I used those same commandpoints.png again and received all of the same covers, except the game DID NOT award me the 2 bonus Old Man Logan heroes this time. I have gotten no help at all from CS in this time about this issue, and and very disappointed in the time it's taken to receive any response at all from CS about this problem.

As it stands, I had both Old Man Logan yellow and red covers, and Coulson purple covers that were taken away from me when the game data was reset. CS has done nothing to return them to me. These covers were rostered on my account, and there has to be a log somewhere that can verify this. I am hereby hoping that someone on this forum can please help me. This is not something that should be taking 8 days+ to address.

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh man.
    I just saw this after asking if your account was fixed in another thread icon_e_sad.gif
    I would hate this.
    CS could definitely use some kind of a makeover.
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Followup: Finally heard back from Customer Support just now, they did award covers back to me. However, of course it was the wrong covers lol. I originally drew 1 icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png and 1 redflag.png both of which I needed and could use. Customer Service sent me 2 redflag.png lol which I can't use (My OML was 3/4/4). Sent a request back to them, shouldn't be an issue but man what a circus. I wanna champ my OML!!