Hero Point sweepstakes

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Win 40,000 hp!
Do you care? Hp is the least valued currency in MPQ, why are they giving it as prizes like it's 2014?

Give us command points, iso, covers, not hp

Comments

• JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    I'll take whatever I can get.

I would much rather have 40m iso, but hey, 40k HP gives me a fully functional 2* farm full of dupes...

Edit: On second thought, no, 40k HP is a horrible prize.

NOBODY WASTE THE TIME ENTERING!

<_<

>_>

<_<
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2017
    What sweepstakes? I'll gladly take it. I'd rather have 4,000,000 ISO, but free is free. icon_lol.gif

EDIT: For those like me that had no idea what these crazy people are talking about. It's posted on their Facebook account. No idea why it's not also here....
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    What sweepstakes? I'll gladly take it. I'd rather have 4,000,000 ISO, but free is free. icon_lol.gif

Well, 40k HP is $200 worth of HP, so convert that to ISO gets you... 156k ISO. Hmmm, maybe I'll take the HP instead.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I really need it, gotta start that 2* farm, and 2 new Hawkeyes aren't gonna roster themselves.

So yeah, I'll definitely take a big HP prize. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    You need to care since HP will be necessary to try to gain an old 4* cover in vaults.. I would gladly take 40,000 HP and trade it in for potentially 4-5 older 4*'s! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:
    Do you care? Hp is the least valued currency in MPQ, why are they giving it as prizes like it's 2014?

I care. And for me, HP is among the most valued currency. I suspect that you already have all the old characters you want rostered. Not all of us do. I am a relatively new player and want to roster every character in the game (currently have 92 on my roster), and even if I had them all, I wouldn't mind having extra slots to create a dupe 2* farm.

Other than VIP, HP is the only thing I spend money on now and it's only to buy more roster slots. In the time it took me to earn 40k HP, I would guesstimate that I could earn about 6.5 million ISO and 2,000-2,500 CP.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2017
    I would love 40k hero points. That's a decent amount of roster spots and shields.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Hero points the least valued currency? I have to laughingly disagree.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I'm in need of all things: hp, cp and iso!