No SHIELD intercepts today?

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I've been playing for over 4 hours and have not received a single SHIELD intercept. I haven't even gotten one to click on and then it shuts off on me not giving me the extra prize.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten a few today.
    I'm on android from play.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    No issues on iOS. Got 7 or so today.
  • SlappyDingle
    SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
    I haven't had a successful one on iOS in maybe 6 weeks now? I thought they had gotten rid of them?
  • mjs0726
    mjs0726 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I haven't had one in over a month, at least since 3 app updates ago. Really sucks...
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    I haven't had a successful one on iOS in maybe 6 weeks now? I thought they had gotten rid of them?

I'm in the same boat. I play on a mix of carrier signal and wifi, and an iPad or iPhone, and haven't gotten them in weeks.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Day 4 for no shield interrupts for me. Started after iOS update. I opened a ticket and they said this is a "known problem" and they are "working to fix" it - but no word about compensation for the tiny kitty load of rewards I'm missing. This is the BUGGIEST game I've ever played. Pathetic.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    I'm playing on a Kindle fire tablet and I haven't gotten any Shield intercepts for months now. Haven't gotten a fix and I've been hoping with every update that it would help me. I'm sure I've missed out on many great bonuses.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    Thinking about it again, I haven't had one in weeks. There has to be a bug. I'm on iOS.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,785 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same, on IOS haven't had anything for weeks except the odd one on my phone. ipad, nothing.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,785 Chairperson of the Boards
    They come back if I turn wifi off and use my network data. IOS.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    Hmm, so today I've started to get them again. Maybe it was just a long bug?
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Hmm, so today I've started to get them again. Maybe it was just a long bug?

Glad it's working for you, but I'm still not getting any. Day TEN. I'm missing out on a metric ton of ISO, hp, and covers!! I sent in a support ticket, but they keep saying the issue is "resolved" because it's a known bug. Uh, that's not what "resolved" means...
  • Mole IX
    Mole IX Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I'm on iOS, and it's been I don't even know how many weeks w/o intercepts. Six? Eight? There was one day a couple of weeks ago where suddenly I received two, but the second one didn't play an ad or give me a reward when I clicked it, and it's been back to nothing since then.
  • nonnel1
    nonnel1 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    This is still broken for me. I've gone as far as reinstalling the game. Still no results, nor communication from CS
  • Davejustdave1
    Davejustdave1 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Didn't have any for 14 days (iPhone user) finally got 3 yesterday. Still nowhere near what my wife (android user) gets..7-8 in a row multiple times.