How much ISO do you get per day? [POLL]

xidragonxi
xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Without tracking it, I've been wondering how much ISO I get per day. Some days it seems to be about 20,000, and other days it feels like 50,000. I figure my average is about 30,000. This is helpful for planning out how to use cover rewards before they expire, but I'm curious how this stacks up in the community. If 50K per day is feasible, I might try harder!

Include any ISO you get from anything except for purchases (why are you purchasing ISO??).
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not enough
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I currently have around 250,000 iso, but I'll need around another 800,000 to champion Kate, Gwenpool and Janet, before their queued covers expire.
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I built a spreadsheet where I track a lot of stuff including the currencies in the game. If fluctuates on a daily basis depending on the current events, but I get around 40K per day. Some days, like yesterday where I hit a new level and had season rewards and stuff, are upwards of 80K. Those are nice days. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bondidude
    Bondidude Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    My spreadsheet currently says around 45k per day, though that is also adding in a weekly iso drop from gaining a Shield Rank so probably closer to 35-40k a day. Higher during the middle of the week when there are lightning rounds but enough to where I've been on track to champ a 4* about once a week to every 10 days.

I also have every 3* champed so every cover is an extra supply of rewards along with keeping my 2* farm up regularly so those keep a steady stream flowing too.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    10-20k per day, although sometimes i get bumps from Shield Ranks
    I haven't played PvP since before that last season started because I kind of lost interest in that part of the game
    on Steam so obviously intercepts have no effect on my income either way
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Current cumulative average this year is a hair over 37k a day. I should calculate a rolling average at some point, but it's gonna give the same result, something in the 30-40k range.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I honestly have no idea... icon_redface.gif
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    The spreadsheet says 54k. For each day, I track start ISO, end ISO, and spent ISO. So it accounts for progression/placement income, resupply, champ levels, selling 2*s from the farm, everything. And I track ISO spent on leveling and champ costs. I actually don't track ISO spent on boosts or skipping targets in PVP, but I don't do either of those often. I gained right around 3k on Thanksgiving (shortly after I started tracking), and one day in December I sold enough 2*s to crack 200k in a single day. But the average since I started tracking (November 13th) is 54k a day. It seems like a lot, but a good chunk of that is from selling 2*s, and I do have to spend that on re-leveling 2*s, in addition to leveling/champing 4*s (and the occasional Strange/Thanos new 3*).

Day 688, Shield Rank 83, (Roster). I hit 700-900 in PVP, and get 4-6 clears in PVE (always hit full progression, at least, and can manage t10 for a release, but I don't really push for top PVE placement in subs or events).
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Daddy, Where Does Your ISO Come From?

PVE: 125k/wk (12k+/day)
    PVP: 25k/wk (~8k x3 events/week)
    DDQ: 30k/wk (~4k day after selling covers)
    Ads: 35k/wk (5k/day, yay ads)
    Dly: 15k/wk (2k/day from daily resupply)
    LRs: 50k/wk (farm, baby, farm)

= ~325k ISO / week
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    5K iso a day from ads?! icon_eek.gif

Stitch-Goes-From-Crying-To-Asleep-In-Seconds-In-Lilo-and-Stitch.gif
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Twysta wrote:
    5K iso a day from ads?! icon_eek.gif

That sounds a little low, actually. I'd say closer to 6-8k/day from intercepts.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spreadsheets icon_lol.gif

I love you guys.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Up to 10k ISO, and it pisses me off that mobile players get a ton just from intercepts.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have been keeping an Eye on my ISO supply to make sure I pull in at least 30K a day. So far that benchmark has not been difficult to hit. I am a bit above that, so probably closer to 40K a day on average.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pput 20-30k but much of that is very contingent on 2 things ;

The amount of Iso I get from intercepts

Whether or not Lightening rounds are active