So I just started playing

Options
And I love the game! The Events have been super fun and I've been getting into them and it's been nice to have on my Ios! But I just can't believe how much data these events use when I play them! I've got through the juggernaught and venom campaigns and am working on the Oscorp campaign. I'm worried that once I get through the dark avengers campaign I'll have nothing left to do. Is there more campaigns to unlock, more campaigns coming,, or new modes coming that allow me to continue the fun without the massive sucking of my data that the events have?

Comments

• There are new events (both player vs. player and player vs. computer) appearing every 1 to 3 days, you won't run out of things to do. icon_e_wink.gif

If you're interested in playing a little more competitively, or just want to progress faster, take a read of this guide: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3939 Really excellent, covers all the bases.
  • That's the problem! These events are fun and all, but I'm not going to be able to compete in more than 1-2 a month at the rate it burns through my data plan. Are there plans for more unranked content so I have things to do when I can't join events?
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SlackerBoe wrote:
    That's the problem! These events are fun and all, but I'm not going to be able to compete in more than 1-2 a month at the rate it burns through my data plan. Are there plans for more unranked content so I have things to do when I can't join events?

I would suggest WIFI. ..saves me from tapping my data plan at all.
  • DecoyDuck
    DecoyDuck Posts: 620
    Options
    Presuming wifi is not a viable option, you'll start justifying buying a larger data plan. I need it. I deserve it. I need a better device. A bigger/smaller device. Unlimited data. Join an alliance. Feel the pressure to support the team. Facebook sharing. Fake Facebook sharing. Start sneaking around. Sneaking wifi. Stealing wifi. Hacking wifi. Scheduling your bathroom breaks...

I can't say I know much about addictions, but I hear stories on these threads...
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    SlackerBoe wrote:
    That's the problem! These events are fun and all, but I'm not going to be able to compete in more than 1-2 a month at the rate it burns through my data plan. Are there plans for more unranked content so I have things to do when I can't join events?

Seconded. Work WIFI makes the day go by.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    SlackerBoe wrote:

Seconded. Work WIFI makes the day go by.

Yup... i guess i'm fortunate as I mainly work from home, so I have access to my own wifi all day. So that comes in handy. When I'm not here, I rarely play much on my data plan, but then, usually it's because I'm at a meeting or maybe out with friends, so not that much time to play.