2* maxchamp sell price off?

Khanwulf
Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
Odd problem:

I am now officially confused and-or encountering a bug. I have four max-champed 2* heroes. The first sold for 65k ISO and 125 HP. The next two are priced in-game at the same.

The last one sells for 17.5k ISO and 100 HP. The next in line, at level 143, sells for the same.

It looks like the game is under-pricing hero #4. I've attempted to close app and restart but the pricing displays the same.

So, what's happening?

1. It's a bug! Help!
2. Heroes are priced differently at maxchamp level? Wut?
3. Recent updates rolled the sell price back? D'fu!

Help?

--Khanwulf

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    They should all sell for the same. 65,000 ISO and 125 HP. Lots of people experience this bug, although not everyone. I've never seen it, and I've champed (and sold) easily 40 2*s by now.

Common resolution is to open a customer support ticket. From what I understand they'll ask you to sell the champion, and then credit you the ISO difference once they've confirmed how much you received.
  • Khanwulf
    Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    They should all sell for the same. 65,000 ISO and 125 HP. Lots of people experience this bug, although not everyone. I've never seen it, and I've champed (and sold) easily 40 2*s by now.

Common resolution is to open a customer support ticket. From what I understand they'll ask you to sell the champion, and then credit you the ISO difference once they've confirmed how much you received.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try a support ticket.

Was very disturbing to consider they may have done a stealth-nerf last patch....

--Khanwulf
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    it's a bug
    kinda random it seems and never happened to me yet
    i have two max champed 2's displaying correct prices right now
  • This has happened to me 4 times so far. The first three times, I sold the character and put in a support ticket. The fourth time, I think I might just not sell the character....I really, really hope they are working on this bug. It's really annoying.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has never happened to me, but I make sure to Always double check the sale price of my level 144 two-stars.