List of Latest 4* that will move out of packs

nigelregal
nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Just looking to see if someone knows which 4* will leave the packs next once the new 4* get moved in. I'm trying to plan who to champ next from the newest 4* based on that.

Comments

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Kate and moon are leaving next, the cycle after wasp and peggy
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    The table in the announcement has them in release order bottom-to-top. Kate and Moon Knight would be next to leave.

CharactersAvailableInPack.png
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    as far as 4's go oldest leaves first
    my Kate Bishop has two powers maxed so it won't be terrible to see her go but i would like to get moon knight's green maxed

i could just wait 'til Sentry gets to 183 in 7 levels
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    as far as 4's go oldest leaves first
    my Kate Bishop has two powers maxed so it won't be terrible to see her go but i would like to get moon knight's green maxed

i could just wait 'til Sentry gets to 183 in 7 levels

Too bad we can't save and trade. My 3/3/12 moon knight would have been more useful.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    I just noticed that 3* Thor has been vaulted. icon_cry.gif
    Are there any other decent 3s taken out?
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    daken ragnorok storm bullseye captain marvel magneto dr doom human torch hulk gamora psylocke the hood punisher she hulk colossus quicksilver. thor geez.

Going to really miss thor, storm, magneto the most.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arix90 wrote:
    This assumes that two 4* characters are being released in the span of the next season. Since there have been two 4*s since the last 5* to be released, it is likely that there will be another 5* in the next month (and general pattern would have it be the next character itself).

In such a case, only Peggy would leave in the following cycle.
  • nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Thanks I did not even notice the list was in order icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah it sucks Peggy will leave next and not take wasp with her.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope they give us a heads up before they drop out. After MK drops out I will be hoarding every thing I have until the point Carol and medusa are about to drop. I want all those other useless characters gone and then hope there are better ones with Carol and Medusa. I did my last load of pulls and now even agent Venom has 8 covers while Ice still sits on 5 icon_mad.gif Only Four 4* from them all have less than my bobby icon_e_biggrin.gif

This line up will really encourage me to hoard until the characters are right.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Not to worry. You will see plenty of storm rewards.
    daken ragnorok storm bullseye captain marvel magneto dr doom human torch hulk gamora psylocke the hood punisher she hulk colossus quicksilver. thor geez.

Going to really miss thor, storm, magneto the most.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    Arix90 wrote:
    This assumes that two 4* characters are being released in the span of the next season. Since there have been two 4*s since the last 5* to be released, it is likely that there will be another 5* in the next month (and general pattern would have it be the next character itself).

In such a case, only Peggy would leave in the following cycle.
    The next release is a fivestar, likely Hawkeye. Should hit this weekend.
    I am expecting a fourstar Iron Fist release next week.
  • Mercalla
    Mercalla Posts: 94
    Tony Foot wrote:
    I hope they give us a heads up before they drop out. After MK drops out I will be hoarding every thing I have until the point Carol and medusa are about to drop. I want all those other useless characters gone and then hope there are better ones with Carol and Medusa. I did my last load of pulls and now even agent Venom has 8 covers while Ice still sits on 5 icon_mad.gif Only Four 4* from them all have less than my bobby icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm going to do the exact same thing! Hoard until bads are gone. #HUBAG Starting a movement!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mercalla wrote:
    Tony Foot wrote:

I'm going to do the exact same thing! Hoard until bads are gone. #HUBAG Starting a movement!
    I see many Ironheart covers in your future.
  • Mercalla
    Mercalla Posts: 94
    Quebbster wrote:
    Mercalla wrote:
    Tony Foot wrote:

I see many Ironheart covers in your future.

You're one of those level-headed types that try to stop a group of drunk friends from streaking past the police station, aren't you? Well, your kind ain't welcome in these here parts.