Its vaulting really that?

ArcanaMoon
ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
D3 is know for their lack of comunitation with their players and i think this is the same case, i found something intresting in the info the gave to us:
What Characters are Available?
Packs that contain 3-Star and 4-Star characters contain a subset of them (packs that contain 1-Star and 2-Stars will continue to include all 1-Stars and 2-Stars). Packs that contain 3-Stars will only include twenty characters. These characters are initially comprised of characters that the Design team has chosen. Packs that contain 4-Stars include the twelve latest released characters. New characters will be added to the packs shortly after they are released (see the section What is the New Character Tag? below for more information). When a new character is added to the packs, the character released the earliest is removed from the pack.

For 3 star.png whise means it will be a rotation of characters in the packs (per season perhaps?) If this is true and we are not far to discover it with the star of the new season; there should be a similar function for Legendary Packs, at least for the Classic Legendary pack if the lattes is that... THE LATEST

As an easy solution, the Classic Lengadery pack should work with the same process, a rotation of 4 start given us full acess to all 4 star.png within periots of times, think like a free rotation from a MOBA. With this, everyone can save their CP to spend them when the found a rotation they are intrested, having the heroes they are looking for.

Once again, lack of information is turning a good and amazing machanic aiming to help the players, into one of the most hated changes in this game. I wealcome it with open arms, i love it... but that does not mean i dont see its faults. They should had think a bit more about this before rush it and release half baked

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    The difference is that in League of Legends, the MOBA you're probably referring to, the available characters are there for you to play, and a one time purchase lets you use them when they're "vaulted." There is no permanent character advance to that would require access to these vaulted characters.