Has Anyone Returned...

Mrwbdeal
Mrwbdeal Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Has anyone who lost their game or progress due to the server outage of last week had any resolution ? I lost my entire game, 700 days and I heard from them two days after with a request for more info which i gave them immediately, but nothing since then. My game is still at day 1 and i am starting to think no news means they aint gonna fix this. Anyone gets results yet ??
Learned in economics class worst thing to do is let your customer base go without as they will find a way to do without.

Comments

• NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    I will take a guess and say you didn't link you account with Facebook to be able to get your progress back?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Customer service is normally pretty terrible for most people.
    If they're not cutting the mustard, try Brigby. He seems a lot more efficient.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mrwbdeal wrote:
    Has anyone who lost their game or progress due to the server outage of last week had any resolution ? I lost my entire game, 700 days and I heard from them two days after with a request for more info which i gave them immediately, but nothing since then. My game is still at day 1 and i am starting to think no news means they aint gonna fix this. Anyone gets results yet ??
    Learned in economics class worst thing to do is let your customer base go without as they will find a way to do without.
    The CS tickets take 24-72 business hours to process. The outage was on Tuesday, so I guess you Heard back from them on Thursday? They don't work on weekends, so I would expect this to be handled fairly soon, hopefully today or tomorrow.
    FWIW I have had help moving my account to new devices several times and it has Always gone off without a hitch, but the time needed has been much closer to 72 hours than 24...
  • Mrwbdeal
    Mrwbdeal Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Did link my account to facebook and i am getting notifications that my alliance is receiving, so i guess the old account is out there.
    Email they sent said hours are 7 days a week 9 to 5 pst.
  • GreenMachine
    GreenMachine Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I'm in the same situation OP.
    Lost it on Tuesday. Submitted a ticket with all my information and for the boiler plate response on Thursday evening. Its like CS didn't even read the ticket.

Day 1175 player with Facebook backup linked and no help yet restoring the backup file. My alliance can still see my normal roster, and in still receiving tokens and CP from my alliance that should be going to my regular account.

This happened to me once before and CS had me up and running within two days. Maybe CS is just severely understaffed, but this is by far the most forgotton/ignored I've felt be CS.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    D3Go CS doesn't/can't fix a lost progress issue. These types of issues have to go to a Demiurge Engineer (developer) and depending on the issue complexity and their workload it could take (personal experience here only) anywhere from hours to days to resolve. Sit tight, I'm sure they'll get you sorted. If you aks nicely (and keep a record) they may even be able to get you back those rewards that you're getting to the wrong account.