Didn't get VIP bonus

TheZeusBear
TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
Got my last VIP reward today, asked to renew so I did. Didn't get CP or the LT. Do I have to wait until tomorrow? When I first purchased VIP in the past, it was instant.

Comments

• TheZeusBear
    VIP still active, been charged already. Have email notifying me I've been charged $13.99.
    When I press on VIP, it says about to expire and to renew again.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey TheZeusBear, since you haven't gotten your VIP renewal rewards yet and have already been charged, I strongly recommend opening a ticket with Customer Support just to be sure that your VIP purchase did in fact go through. When reaching out, please be sure to provide your username, device information, and a screen shot of your purchase receipt.

You'll be able to reach Customer Support by using the following link: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened to me the other day; well, I got the LT but no 1 CP for myself or my alliance. I reported it and gave a screenshot of proof of purchase from Apple. Got a reply saying my ticket has been "put on hold" until a fix is in place.

Yay.
  • TheZeusBear
    I'm waiting on their reply. Been two days. Don't have VIP access at all even though I was charged. Hopefully this is resolved very soon. Was going to purchase a stark bundle but that's put on hold until this is sorted. My champs missing that bonus heal rate.
  • TheZeusBear
    Still no reply back but in other news, able to purchase just fine. Bought the stark bundle last night with zero issue. Waiting on VIP still, the bonus, and LT.

Sucks to not have 25% heal and all those pretty rewards when they take your payment.
  • TheZeusBear
    Received my VIP, Lt and Cp
    Did not receive+1 CP to my alliance though, reopened ticket.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Funny thing is I had same thing happen and sent in ticket. CS asked for ss of receipt so provided that and then their response was that they have placed my ticket "on hold " till a fix is put in place?
  • TheZeusBear
    chris0001 wrote:
    Funny thing is I had same thing happen and sent in ticket. CS asked for ss of receipt so provided that and then their response was that they have placed my ticket "on hold " till a fix is put in place?

After days and days of waiting.. got a reply back today.

Until we have a fix released, we will place your ticket on hold in our queue and will contact you very soon with updates on the situation.
  • TheZeusBear
    "Very soon" has yet to still happen. Still waiting on an update or the listed goods.
  • TheZeusBear
    Received 8 cp yesterday. Guess issue is solved and got a few extra cp for the delay in the fix. I'll take it. Topic can be closed.
This discussion has been closed.