idea for levelling the playing field on intercepts

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
i've had problems either getting intercepts and or getting them to work since they started. i never have problems with them in 'Best Fiends', which leads me to believe it's an in-game issue and not something symptomatic within my phone or operating system. while cs has either a) outright dismissed my issue to one degree or another or b) assured me the devs are working on a solution, i still have issues. (i've done 6 clears of pve today and i got 1. and it didn't work).

my kids like best fiends which means i occasionally play best fiends. best fiends has the same optional videos for bonus rewards deal. except theirs is 2 videos every 10 minutes. maybe mpq should think about switching to that kind of system. take the randomness out of it and just go based on time.

how is it fair that someone gets their daily allotment of intercepts (20 right?) and others get 1 or 2 or 0? over time the person who gets all their intercepts is going to have a huge advantage in the amount of resources they get compared to the rest of us who have issues with these.

take the randomness out of it already. there is enough randomness and luck already inherent this game. level the playing field a bit and make them the same for everyone.

Comments