Suggestions to Ameliorate Vaulted Older 4 Star Chars

TimGunn
TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
So lots of people are upset on the forums over removing the older 4 star chars from all packs (except vaults), leaving only the newest 12 chars in the packs. People are mad that they will never fully cover some of the top tier older chars. People who have them covered are sad they won't be able to level them except at a snail's pace.

This guide lays out all of the ways you can get older 4 star card currently.

Some suggestions on how to make this better for us (w/out just reversing). Some of which would be pretty easy to implement (I think).
  • Limited Number of Older 4 Stars in Packs - Why only 12 4 star chars in tokens? Why not have 18? 12 newest plus 6 older 4 stars. Have the 6 older 4 stars rotate at the same time as the 3 stars rotate.
  • SCL 9 and 10 - Open up SCL 9 and 10. It has been 4+ months since SCL 8 rolled out. Everyone is hoping that it will be much more generous in the 4 card deparatment (compared to the modest increases between SCL 7 and SCL 8), but really any increase would help.
  • PVP/PVE - No newer chars as featured char, as rewards or in vaults for PVE or PVP. This gives us a better shot of getting the older 4 chars. We don't need another shot at a new char, as we will probably fully pull them through tokens.
  • Tacos - No newer chars featured or appearing in taco vaults. They can get worked in after they go out of packs. (Maybe they are already doing this, remember when they cancelled the Wasp and Spider-Woman taco weeks?)
  • Limited Vaults - Make the limited hero vaults 5 days long (currently 7 days I think). Quicker turn over gets to your targets faster.
  • CP Purchase - Lower the CP cost to purchase an older 4 star. Currently 120 CP.
  • Bonus Hero Color - As other people have suggested, let us choose not only the char for Bonus Hero but also the card's color. Makes it more likely that in the rare occasion we pull a bonus 4 star, it will be usable!
  • Card Expiration - Give us more time before cards expire. 3 weeks for 4 star; 4 weeks for 5 star.
I welcome additional suggestions for my list. And I hope Mr. @Brigby takes a look and passes on to the team!