Bring back some way to burn excess ISO-8

RedMage13
RedMage13 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
First I want to note that I went and made a brand new account JUST to make this suggestion, so hopefully it gets a serious look and some consideration.

I'm not sure how everyone else's game experience has been, but for me, I have not had an issue acquiring ISO-8 since the beginning stages of playing. In fact, Hero Points are far and away the most limiting currency because I never seem to have enough open hero roster spots. At one point, I had over 1 Million ISO. I spent around 2 hours just buying Standard hero packs back-to-back to burn off the ISO and potentially get some 3 star covers.

The problem now is that you removed the only method we had of burning extra ISO. Its now going to become basically useless to me. A vast majority of the mission rewards and tier rewards are ISO. Most of the Champion rewards are also ISO. Thousands and thousands of ISO which will just sit in my bank doing nothing. So if I finish a mission and the reward is just ISO-8 then it is basically like not getting any reward at all for me. It makes everything seem more grind-y when you're just trying to place in the rewards tier and mission after mission is essentially giving you "nothing".

I know that sounds like a lot of whining, but all I'm asking is one of two things:

a) Add some way to burn ISO-8 that makes it useful. Perhaps something crazy like a Million ISO can buy a 4 star cover maybe? Anything is better than nothing.

b) Balance the rewards so we get other items more often, like Standard Tokens for example, instead of more ISO? This won't help as much due to the odds of a useless cover being granted via the token...then sold for more ISO.

TL:DR
I always have way too much ISO-8. Please give me something to do with my ISO-8.