Event token question

Options
Rootbreaker
Rootbreaker Posts: 396
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
What happens to event tokens if you don't use them while that purchase option is available in the store? I seem to remember reading somewhere that they turn into heroic tokens, is that right?

Comments

• gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What happens to event tokens if you don't use them while that purchase option is available in the store? I seem to remember reading somewhere that they turn into heroic tokens, is that right?

Sometimes it can disappear, so be careful: I won the event specific token @ 300 pts back in the The Hood featured tourney (Unholy Alliance, or something). I saved it to use for after the event since my Hood was fully covered at 5Y/5U/3B; I was hoping the event token would turn into a regular Heroic after the tourney ended. This would have given me at least a chance at some 3* chars instead of another Hood. Instead the tourney ended, and the token just disappeared icon_cry.gif

I sent in a notice to Customer Service, but they answered back that they couldn't restore the Event token to me since it ended. I was thinking, why not just give me a normal Heroic Token then instead? icon_question.gif but whatevs

TL;DR Use it or Lose it is a Distinct Possibility!