Boycot Vault Purchases

Options
MarcSpector68
MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ Character Discussion
Do the devs think that by making only the newer charCters available in packs that more people will buy inside the vsults? Tbe few times i have purchased from the vaults i got usuless 2*s. The bonus characters werev a great idea but at what cost. Those of us long time players who cant afford to thow money at the game will never get our old time characters champed. Boycot buying from the vaults untill all characters are in their appropriate packs...

Comments

• Melac
    Melac Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have not yet spent money on this game, I have a 79 character roster with 26 championed 3* characters. Not bragging, just saying it's totally possible to do well without being a money whale.

The new character favourite system helps you choose who you want to improve the drops rates on.

If you don't want to spend coins (which can be earned in game) to open vaults, then don't.
    But I'm gonna keep spending my spare coins on packs.

PS: I don't think this belongs in "character discussion".
    PPS: People will be more likely to think seriously about your requests if you use a spell checker. Just trying to give advice here, If you don't appear to think enough of your own comment to ensure it's written correctly, other people will think it's not worth contemplating.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buy the things you feel are worth the price, ignore the rest. Personally I love vaults, but since I have all two- and three-stars championed it's very rare that I get a cover I cannot use.