Another wave node bug

Kaazz
Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
In addition to the bug where a new enemy shows up, but is moved behind existing character (though still receives match damage) I've noticed a more serious bug. It happened twice in the Rocket &Groot essential node in the enemy of the state sub event (first sub of event) - Dr. Strange's Flames of Faltine downs an enemy, and Wolverine shows up. It should be my move, because it was the enemy's move that triggered Dr. Strange, but as soon as Wolverine shows up he moves tiles. The first time it happened I thought maybe I just wasn't paying attention, so I replayed the node immediately, and the same behavior occurred.

I guess I should be used to the rash of new bugs every release, since this happens ALL THE TIME. For crying out loud - HIRE A QA TEAM!!!!!!

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I don't think this is a bug. The enemy firing a power is what triggers the Strange passive, not moving a tile. Firing a power doesn't end the AI's turn.
  • Rika
    Rika Posts: 20
    I have the same issue with the wave freezing, plus I noticed Wolverine often deals more damage than he should be allowed to. Example: He makes a pink match3 dealing 317 damage (no cascades, crit or attack tiles involved), it should be only 3x13 + 2x65 (for his strike tiles) = 169. Same happened with black: 254 instead of 101.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,749 Chairperson of the Boards
    bigsmooth wrote:
    I don't think this is a bug. The enemy firing a power is what triggers the Strange passive, not moving a tile. Firing a power doesn't end the AI's turn.

Spot on, if the goon is killed because of Strange's passive and Wolverine comes in, he will be able to move tiles. The same is true for other wave nodes.