Revolt Against the Consulate Crash Reports (3/4/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited March 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
The team is looking into the crash that occurs in the first node of Revolt Against the Consulate event. For the moment, please force close the app to get out of the crash/frozen screen. Nodes 2 and 3 are currently playable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's been 26.5 hours since the event started can we have an update on the node 1 pie please.
  • AresOmega
    AresOmega Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Gideon wrote:
    It's been 26.5 hours since the event started can we have an update on the node 1 pie please.
    My guess would be that absolutely nothing will happen until they return to work on Monday at the earliest. Even then I would be surprised if there was anything they could do without breaking something else or screwing up the rest of the event.
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Problem is that it is mostly affecting new/short time players. On my alt I'm struggling with Tezzereth and just cannot beat it. Without access to first node, stuck on Tez, I have no chance to gather ribbons for personal reward.
    On main with better card pool it's just a small inconvenience.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ridiculous.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is absurd. If they decide to euthanise this event (like the first RAtC) and not re-run it (again, like the first RAtC) I will be very annoyed. Baral's expertise is one of only two event rares I can see myself using anywhere else.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As much as I'd like the event rare, you can't really expect the team to drop everything and implement a fix, test it, package it, and deliver it over the weekend. It's a shame the issue made it to production but that's a day in the life of a software company.
  • bk1234
    Options
    This bug also alienates the entire low level player base from this event. They can't even get the limited rewards they usually get. So it hurts them and it hurts their coalitions.

Again -- ridiculous.
  • KylinTang
    KylinTang Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think the reactions of D3go would be:
    1. The event will not be reset, since node 2&3 are working fine, you still have chance to win award, more difficult of course, but not impossible.
    2. All players will be compensated with amount of crystal, maybe 50, after next version release that this bug will be fixed.

That's all.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for this occurrence during the latest Revolt Against the Consulate event. I know this was quite the inconvenience, so I have reached out to the developers to see if there is anything that can be done to further address this.

I will update this post with any information I can announce to everyone.
  • bk1234
    Options
    KylinTang wrote:
    I think the reactions of D3go would be:
    1. The event will not be reset, since node 2&3 are working fine, you still have chance to win award, more difficult of course, but not impossible.
    2. All players will be compensated with amount of crystal, maybe 50, after next version release that this bug will be fixed.

That's all.

50 crystals doesn't compensate lower tier players and whole coalitons affected by this. They should just shut it down.
  • Gideon
    Options
    Surprise!!!! There's no update or anymore communication about the issue.
  • Gideon
    Options
    We are still patiently waiting for an update .