Kishus and Caltrops

Tee
Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
Would it be possible to nerf these guys by letting you see which one shot the power? I just want to know the one I need to focus down so I don't eat 3k+ team damage for a cascade.

Comments

• Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Dr. Strange for the win icon_e_biggrin.gif
    (and always kill them first)
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also use Quake for protection, watch the aoe drop down to 1.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    He wasn't asking for ways on how to deal with them, he's asking for a better indication who fires the trap power. Which is a justified request, in my opinion.

Thinking about how to facilitate this, I guess the easiest solution would be this: characters that have trap tiles out could get a 'trap' icon added to their silhouette.

I'm not sure now if you can always know if trap tiles still linger or not. If so, then this solution shouldnt give you any extra information. On the other hand, if you do not always know when a trap is disarmed, this could give the player information they wouldn't otherwise know; in that case, it might be better to keep the icon out regardless of whehter the trap is still there or not.

Also, this should apply to anyone with the ability to place traps; I'm sure I'm not the only once who has been wondering in (e.g.) DareDevil matches 'now did they fire their ambush already or did i miss it?'
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Silhouette's probably the best idea. Easily recognizable.
    DeNappa wrote:
    Also, this should apply to anyone with the ability to place traps; I'm sure I'm not the only once who has been wondering in (e.g.) DareDevil matches 'now did they fire their ambush already or did i miss it?'

Didn't think about that. Might not be something they care about too much until more trap tile characters are introduced.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Possibly they feel this is all part of the trap-y-ness of traps. We're lucky we see the banner of them firing the power at all (although we could always watch their Red AP even if the banner was hidden, I guess)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same would be nice for minion CD tiles when several minions put down the same thing. At least I've never noted a way to tell which of the 3 Muscle dropped 3 Threaten and 2 Tommy Gun tiles on the board. It would be great to know who to stun, send airborne, or kill.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Same would be nice for minion CD tiles when several minions put down the same thing. At least I've never noted a way to tell which of the 3 Muscle dropped 3 Threaten and 2 Tommy Gun tiles on the board. It would be great to know who to stun, send airborne, or kill.
    That feature is already there; it's just hidden very well. They briefly blink when cycling trhough enemies. That's why I believe threads like viewtopic.php?f=8&t=59805 should deserve some more dev attention. Meh, I shouldn't get my hopes up icon_e_sad.gif