PVE Vaults - Could help with angry player base

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
First, I see the need for vaulting heroes. I am not sure if the devs will reconsider the system. If not, perhaps some tweaks to the PVE vaults might help.

Assuming the PVE vaults will contain random 4*'s - not just the latest 12 - then this becomes an avenue for players to get covers. Which they may be more willing to avail themselves of, especially with tweaks:

1. More 4* covers. There are SO MANY covers that are needed. Yes, we get one in progression (perhaps more someday) at high SCL. But let's face facts....the more covers, the less valuable each one becomes on its own. Putting one or two more in a vault would make more users pursue it.
2. Re-roll should be cheaper - maybe a daily deal (100 HP) or even one free re-roll. Let users try to find a vault that has a needed cover.
3. This one I think is very unlikely, but more vault tokens given away - or reducing the cost - would be nice too.

And for the limited Vaults - now that you are vaulting away heroes, maybe it's time to give away all 3 colors in one vault? Or a re-roll option, at least.

I hope you find these ideas helpful. Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Like the idea of tweaking vaults. How about free rerolls until you purchase something from the vault? Then the cost goes to 1000 or something.

I personally have never used a reroll but I have sat back and gone wow what a kitty vault.

I know if I was after a specific cover I'd be tempted to spend if it sat in the vaults. In fact I have done many times at Xmas going for Peggy and 4cage.