AWESOME customer service!

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I just wanted to post this thread in the hopes that everyone can see how great the D3Publisher customer service has been to me. I had a pretty serious issue with getting a ridiculous amount of Marvel Now! Magneto covers. It was so bad, that I wrote a message to the developers asking for a refund of $10---enough to compensate for the amount of covers I received (enough to FULLY level magneto 3 times over and then some!) After a few days without a response, and after a seemingly unfair loss in this last Iron Man Model 40 tournament, I gave up. I logged into my mail today to see that I received a response from the devs. They apologized for my issue and genuinely seemed to care about my frustration, to the point that I was credited with 2900 hero points! I was happy, but skeptical about continuing to play this game as I was still bummed about the tournament results last night. I decided to log into the game just to see what was what, and this is what I saw:
2wpjehx.png

Needless to say, I was HIGHLY amused with this and am now proud to say that I will continue my endeavors within the Marvel Puzzle Quest universe! I have never received this kind of personalized customer service from any company! Thanks guys!

Comments

• Wow, magneto loves you

hes still a huge jerk to me icon_e_sad.gif
  • It creeps me out they can push a personalized message in-game to you... it'd sure be a fun way to propose to a girlfriend who's playing MPQ though.
  • Wow that's good for you, I draw a cl hawkeye at the heroic they only refund me 150 hp what magic did you write.
  • And when the d3p CS team wonders tomorrow why in the world they're getting so many more support requests than usual they'll find their answer here icon_e_biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I'm sure they're getting boatloads of feedback/bug reports/support requests. It's nice to be reminded that they're actually looking at them, not that I doubted it. icon_e_wink.gif
  • yeah ^^
    everyone will try complain to get consolation reward icon_mrgreen.gif
    still pretty confused to gamble 700 HP only to get **** 1 star char at the ragnarok chance weeks ago

id: Excelion [excellent juggler at **** academy]
  • Really kind of them icon_e_smile.gif It's also a very refreshing topic after reading all that negative comments on support.
    Aiolia wrote:
    Wow that's good for you, I draw a cl hawkeye at the heroic they only refund me 150 hp what magic did you write.

I got only 500 iso when I reported a bug. (though to be fair, it was adequate for that kind of bug icon_e_wink.gif )
  • The support team is wonderful icon_razz.gif I've had nothing but good experiences with them, although one ticket I sent in didn't get a response, it sorted itself out.
  • They are much better for support in this game than others.

Good service may be down to only a few issues here or there and a smallish consumer base. Lot if games released with more bugs, and any real bugs gets fixed quickly here which is great. It's not often you get debs who listen to what you say.

Time will tell on customer service though if there are a lot more players or the game isore complete where devs may work on other projects

Great job so far though, pardon my honeymoon period theory
  • Very nice. I hopei can run into your kind of problem so maybe I can get some yellow spider man classic covers. Lol
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bs0672188 wrote:
    I just wanted to post this thread in the hopes that everyone can see how great the D3Publisher customer service has been to me. I had a pretty serious issue with getting a ridiculous amount of Marvel Now! Magneto covers. It was so bad, that I wrote a message to the developers asking for a refund of $10---enough to compensate for the amount of covers I received (enough to FULLY level magneto 3 times over and then some!) After a few days without a response, and after a seemingly unfair loss in this last Iron Man Model 40 tournament, I gave up. I logged into my mail today to see that I received a response from the devs. They apologized for my issue and genuinely seemed to care about my frustration, to the point that I was credited with 2900 hero points! I was happy, but skeptical about continuing to play this game as I was still bummed about the tournament results last night. I decided to log into the game just to see what was what, and this is what I saw:

Needless to say, I was HIGHLY amused with this and am now proud to say that I will continue my endeavors within the Marvel Puzzle Quest universe! I have never received this kind of personalized customer service from any company! Thanks guys!

Wow this is ******** ****! I have complained about the same thing since the release of the game and didn't get **** besides hey it's random and bad luck......
  • Shuino wrote:

Wow this is ******** ****! I have complained about the same thing since the release of the game and didn't get **** besides hey it's random and bad luck......

I would guess that: (A) they haven't seen your ticket yet or (B) that there was a legitimate technical f up in bs0672188's case and yours really is just bad luck.

(or maybe the support team just really doesn't like you icon_e_confused.gif )
  • Shuino
    Options
    adamLmpq wrote:
    Shuino wrote:

I would guess that: (A) they haven't seen your ticket yet or (B) that there was a legitimate technical f up in bs0672188's case and yours really is just bad luck.

(or maybe the support team just really doesn't like you icon_e_confused.gif )

I have talked with support over various e-mails and have had a forum post since the issue as well. They pretty much just said bad luck have fun....
  • I have submitted 4 tickets now and not gotten a single response yet. Worst customer service ever.
  • Shuino wrote:

I have talked with support over various e-mails and have had a forum post since the issue as well. They pretty much just said bad luck have fun....

Yeah, I recall your thread here on the forums. Looks like TC should have just kept it to himself.. now a bunch of people are going to be upset and demanding HP
  • Shuino
    Options
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    Shuino wrote:

Yeah, I recall your thread here on the forums. Looks like TC should have just kept it to himself.. now a bunch of people are going to be upset and demanding HP

Yeah it's looking that way lol
  • I posted this to show that they evidently DO read customer feedback and also because I thought it was an extremely clever way to resolve the issue! It shouldnt spark a riot, I just wanted other people to know that evidently SOMEONE cares and it's only fair that I let people know.
  • I've had good luck with customer service. I write them feedback all the time. They've really only given me two responses. Did anyone get a big thank you for playing the game? I was thanked for playing the game today.