Epic 1* ???

LHammer
LHammer Posts: 104 Tile Toppler
Pretty sure I just got a one star Storm from an epic token. Is this related to me not being able to view/buy standards off the menu any more? I can provide more details as needed.

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,749 Chairperson of the Boards
    LHammer wrote:
    Pretty sure I just got a one star Storm from an epic token. Is this related to me not being able to view/buy standards off the menu any more? I can provide more details as needed.

Since the Bonus Heroes update, Standard tokens can no longer be bought, but Epic tokens shouldn't give star.png covers.
    Can you provide more details as you might have to open a ticket to report this?
  • LHammer
    Alfje17 wrote:
    ...Can you provide more details as you might have to open a ticket to report this?

Going to do so. I was kind of hoping other people would chime in so I'd know I wasn't going insane. I had three epics and nothing on hold. I played DDQ and speed redeemed all my tokens. When I went to add/sell covers, I somehow had a one star Storm in the stack. Odd to say the least.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    LHammer wrote:
    Alfje17 wrote:
    ...Can you provide more details as you might have to open a ticket to report this?

Going to do so. I was kind of hoping other people would chime in so I'd know I wasn't going insane. I had three epics and nothing on hold. I played DDQ and speed redeemed all my tokens. When I went to add/sell covers, I somehow had a one star Storm in the stack. Odd to say the least.
    One of the progression rewards in the new DDQ is a Standard token, could Storm have come from that one? If you opened all your Elite tokens it could have switched to the Standard token screen without you noticing.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    LHammer wrote:
    Alfje17 wrote:

One of the progression rewards in the new DDQ is a Standard token, could Storm have come from that one? If you opened all your Elite tokens it could have switched to the Standard token screen without you noticing.
    if you run out of Elite Tokens and have Standards it defaults to Standards next so this is the likely answer
    have only gotten 2's or 3's from Elites myself
  • LHammer
    Quebbster wrote:

Yeah, this is what happened. Took me by surprise. Standard tokens from DDQ? What nonsense. Glad that someone was paying attention because I apparently wasn't.