what is going on with right hand man?

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
straight off the start, every team is coulson + two high champ level boosted 4* or 2 champed or near champed 5* or a combination of the two.

several teams with level 400+ black bolts. i'd be lying if i said up to this point, i've come across 5 teams rocking black bolts in every pvp i've ever played. all of a sudden bb is super popular now?

anyone else experiencing an unprecedented jump in match difficulty?

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    To be honest the opposite for me in slice 3. I had the easiest climb I have had for a while to 600. Starting to see two fours now but no 5s yet.
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    jredd wrote:
    straight off the start, every team is coulson + two high champ level boosted 4* or 2 champed or near champed 5* or a combination of the two.

several teams with level 400+ black bolts. i'd be lying if i said up to this point, i've come across 5 teams rocking black bolts in every pvp i've ever played. all of a sudden bb is super popular now?

anyone else experiencing an unprecedented jump in match difficulty?
    I can't really comment on the match difficulty.being a 4-5 star player,I see high end players right away or if lucky enough,after a round of feeder teams.but I have been seeing the black bolt influx as well,usually paired with black widows.it makes sense with bb,as he's one of the top three 5 stars.he's been in the game long enough that many people have him champed now.i would imagine within 2-3 months all you'll be seeing is thanos.i for one am not looking forward to that.at least now it's not the same oml/phoenix fights over and over again.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    When my defenders were my Champ Hulk Bros, I was hit pretty much only by champ Epic pairs, but otherwise saw reasonable (by that meaning attacked by other Hulk Bros) teams. Getting ready to make my last 21 points for the 900 goal, then shielding for 24 hours.
    I'm very happy PunMAX isn't boosted now. That guy was the most problematic one to face last week.