purplemur
purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
This game is awesome and I love it!
the best of its kind(better than candy/bejeweled) and best in its class(better than MtGPQ,AT).

I like every single character they have made so far. Especially the latest 12.
- As the Gwenpool event is reminding people how cool she is, we will also see this renaissance of appreciation for Agent Venom, Powerman, IronHeart,Carol, Mordo.
-Peggy Carter could be the very best 4*. Carol,medusa are wicked strong.
-Thanos and Strange for 3* are PvE powerhouses!

I think limiting the pool was good. I am grateful for the bonus covers. I think quality improvements were made to gameplay. I look forward to the upcoming update about scaling changes. You have a great track record of making the game better.I always get hyped for the next release and look forward to the newest events. The use of twitter for valentines day was great! I love reading backstories, perusing the wiki. If in the future I could have better communication about upcoming changes to the game I would be most thankful. I was confused for a bit with the sneak peak/retraction and official release of Bonus Heroes and changes made to purchasing tokens. As a media outlet where you have positive control of message; coordinating your efforts accordingly would increase brand awareness and popularity. Its hard to use the forum nowadays cuz all the bonfires are making it hard to see content.

Keep up the good work!
So until you your newest 2* is Betty&Veronica; Make MarvelPQ mine!

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure what's happening here...
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    I think it's called positive feedback. icon_eek.gif

(I also like the recent changes)
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    I just turned a corner in negativity with MPQ. I saw the landscape on this forum was so full of dire pessimism and people going crazy over Bonus Heroes I realized I didn't need to be another meowmeow tinykitty woof. I felt like maybe some positive reinforcement might make its way back to a meeting where some hard working tech would be like "well at least somebody appreciates the work we did with wasp and Agent Venom". I like to think its possible. I play this game for a couple of hours a day because the people building this game work hard on getting it right. I appreciate their hard work and sacrifice. I respect the effort Brigby and the other moderators put in the forum. We don't give it up enough that this game is rad because of the quality performance of the coders, marketers, artists, writers, secretaries and *gasp* even the middle managers.
    Whats happening is I wanted to say thanks in a room full of people screaming bloody murder and yelling at the moon.

"Why did the hipster burn his tongue?
    He drank coffee before it was cool"