How To Change Color Of Strongest Color In Case Of A Tie?

Pentagoon
Pentagoon Posts: 98
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I have a winfinite team I'm trying to get working again. I've got Prof X at lev 220 (blue damage 84), BWGS at lev 217 (purple damage 84), and Scarlet Witch at lev 205 (purple damage 82). My question is, how can I get purple to come up as the highest damage for this team? I used to be able to put a character "in front" in the lineup on the character selection screen and the character first in the lineup would have the highest damage in case of a damage "tie". That doesn't work now - I have tried all combinations for lineup configuration with these 3 and when I look at Prof X Master Plan power, it always says Blue is the strongest color. Is there any other way, or do I have to get BWGS to lev 230 so she has a damage 85 purple now?? Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pentagoon wrote:
    I have a winfinite team I'm trying to get working again. I've got Prof X at lev 220 (blue damage 84), BWGS at lev 217 (purple damage 84), and Scarlet Witch at lev 205 (purple damage 82). My question is, how can I get purple to come up as the highest damage for this team? I used to be able to put a character "in front" in the lineup on the character selection screen and the character first in the lineup would have the highest damage in case of a damage "tie". That doesn't work now - I have tried all combinations for lineup configuration with these 3 and when I look at Prof X Master Plan power, it always says Blue is the strongest color. Is there any other way, or do I have to get BWGS to lev 230 so she has a damage 85 purple now?? Thanks for any help!

It might not be all the way to 230, but yes, that's essentially the way.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Make bwgs your favourite three star and keep cycling obw.