3 specific suggestions for enhancements

Waspin
Waspin Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
This has less to do with the game itself and more about things that would support making the game fun to play. there are only so many hours in the day and this would help save some time.

1. In yellow play again nodes instead of the yellow arrow circle, put the amount of plays left. Then I don't have to go in to see if I have already played it.

2. Let me have 10 or so favorite teams slots that I can quick pick for a battle. Along with that I would like some stats on how well my teams are doing (damage done, damage taken etc). It might be nice to suggest a card after the first card is selected based on synergy and compatibility.

3. When I am cashing in tokens, I would really like to have an instant sell button when I am getting a card I know I don't need. That way I don't have to go to my inventory and do it. Small I know, but it would save time.

Extra Credit!
maybe as a part of your (slightly overpriced) VIP program you should offer a tryout arena where you can take your teams and pit them against other teams just to see how they would do, no points, just test. That would be pretty useful.

I think all of these suggestions will help make the game more fun with less trouble

Thanks for a game that takes up most of my free time, my other game are wondering where I went. icon_mrgreen.gif