*****Donald Trump (The President)*****

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in Off Topic
donald-trump.jpg

Bankruptcy Has Been Good for Me (Passive)
Donald is a master of financial manipulation, no matter how destitute his position he can always take action.
Whenever Donald has zero AP cause 1k damage to all characters friend or foe.

Level 2 Cause 2k damage
Level 3 Cause 4k damage
Level 4 Cause 8k damage
Level 5 Cause 16k damage

Grab 'em by the **** 9ap
Donald is a master of the opposite sex and they always succumb to his wily **** grabbing charms. stuns 1 female character from both teams for 1 turn and creates 5 enemy strikes tiles of 120 strength.

Level 2 Stuns for 3 turns and creates 7 strike tiles of 200 strength
Level 3 Stuns for 4 turns
Level 4 Instantly downs one female from either player or opponent team and creates 9 enemy strikes strength 210
Level 5 Instantly downs all female characters and creates an entire board of enemy strikes.

Deny, deny, DENY (Passive)
Donald knows the truth about climate, and that truth is it is NOT in decline. All elemental based attacks are ineffective against Donald.

Comments

• therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    I was going to say there isn't precedent for this in the Marvel Universe, but it appears there is:

http://www.geek.com/comics/in-the-marve ... k-1680387/

Vomit.
  • OneLastGambit
    I was going to say there isn't precedent for this in the Marvel Universe, but it appears there is:

Vomit.

I didn't mean it as an actual character. I just fancied giving everyone a bit of a laugh. Hopefully I achieved my goal - and Please devs...DO NOT CREATE THIS
  • therightwaye

Vomit.

I didn't mean it as an actual character. I just fancied giving everyone a bit of a laugh. Hopefully I achieved my goal - and Please devs...DO NOT CREATE THIS

yeah, I was just continuing the joke. Obama would actually be the better choice because his appearance on the comic actually sold a ton.
  • therightwaye
    but lets keep politics out of the game, this is my only escape!
  • OneLastGambit

Agreed.
  • therightwaye

Agreed.

icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2017
    You Are Fake News (8 AP)

The Donald deflects all attention from his misdeeds by accusing his opponents of mendacity and charlatanism. Places a 5-turn Countdown tile. At the beginning of each turn, destroy 2 enemy AP in their strongest color. While this tile exists, if Donald is in front at the end of the turn, move him to the back.

Twitter Firestorm (10 AP)

The Donald tweets about something controversial yet irrelevant, distracting his enemies while his allies pass fiendish legislation. Stun entire enemy team for 2 turns, and generate 3 friendly AP in 3 random colors.
  • therightwaye
    Yellow AP becomes more Orange over time. While Donnie is on the board.
  • ChattyWhacker
    ChattyWhacker Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I'm really loving this one.