Loki trickery creating strike tiles?

orbitalint
orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
Has anyone else had issues with enemy Loki's trickery? I was playing today and it was used as a team up ability. It was at the level where it switched two strike tiles and two protect tiles.

I had some hulkbuster strikes out and IF red strikes. It converted two of those but then created two blue strike tiles of strength 31.

http://m.imgur.com/KjKVUni

Looks like a bug that they forgot a conditional statement. I kind of want to try it with mine to see if I get an entire board of strike tiles with five covers icon_e_smile.gif.

Comments

• Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Are you sure of Loki's level? Did your hulkbuster have his protect tiles out and maybe those got converted to attack tiles?
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Apparently, I'm a very tired early in the morning. Yup, that looks like the issue.

I think it looked weird to me with the conversation being two independent events right now (like Daken blue). I rarely use Loki and thought the change of strike to protect and protect to strike should have happened in one motion. So, it looked like two strikes were created.

Mod, feel free to close but I'd still love it if order of operations resolving were in one swoop like before. I swear, Daken never triggers stuff like 4*DP lethal enforcer anymore because of it.