Sale Question?

Options
How come one of my alliance members has bonus HP available if he were to make a purchase on his iPhone of HP...but when I click on the HP store on my iPhone there are no bonuses?

Comments

• Loki's purple skill, no doubt. You can't count on anything when Loki's around.
  • LOL well played but very curious as I would make a purchase today for my alliance if I had a bonus offer..
  • Someone from Demiurge usually posts something when an ISO or HP promotion goes live. I'm not aware of any.
  • My wife had this a few weeks ago before the last sale went live. She bought some HP for character slots and I was like, "oooh a sale... wait a minute.."

I don't know if it's an attempt to entice a newer player to jump on the HP (heroin pony?) bandwagon and start selling their soul to pay for ICE's inflated salary or if it was a random act of kindness from the devs

(No harm was caused to ponies or ICE's salary with the creation of this post)
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    It's likely for price point calculation data.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Hmm. We were testing a targetted sale system (like a bunch of other games have) on our QA servers a couple days ago. Someone may have flipped a bit and set it to Live as well. Something to look into. Upside is that all the tests on the QA servers came up green, so even if someone took advantage it they should have gotten what they paid for!
  • Well, there is nothing more enticing than "A Good Deal!" as my wife would say!