Unable to Leave Alliance Bug

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
This morning I attempted to leave my merk alliance to return to my normal one and was presented with the following message:

"Signal Lost
Unable to leave Alliance at the moment. Please try again later."

I have attempted to leave 11 times over the course of 40 mins and received the same message each time.

My IGN is dreadpool8

I have tested my internet connection and it is both stable and fast enough. Just for good measure I also switched off my wifi and used my phone connection (full bars 4G) and had the same thing happen.

EDIT: I got booted out of alliance. Unsure if it was one of the comms or the game did it but I'm out anyway. Might still be worth looking into this bug as I don't know how it was resolved.

Comments

• Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Knowing the devs its not a bug, it's a feature that is implemented first, announced later
    Locked into the alliance you started an event in so as to stop mercing.

Maybe!
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the first time I'm hearing a report about this issue, so unfortunately I don't have any insight as to why that error message was occurring. I can bring this subject up with the team, but getting some more details from your experience would benefit greatly for the investigation. If you haven't already, please create a support ticket and provide Customer Support with your Username, Device information, the time and date you experienced the issue, and the last thing you were doing before attempting to leave the alliance.

You be able to reach Customer Support by using the following link: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support