Lost game data...kinda

TheWhiteGuy
TheWhiteGuy Posts: 3
When the servers went down on the 28th I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and when I was finally able to play it put me back to the tutorial. I tried to connect with my facebook save but it appears that it had overwritten my 2 months of progress and put me back to the very beginning. I already put in a ticket and heard back the same day but haven't had any more replies in the last 3 days and my account still isn't fixed.

My friend also looked up my profile just a little bit ago in my alliance and it still shows my original account with all my characters I had lost. I'm still currently in that alliance with my reset account. Just wondering if anyone might have had the same problem or if there's a simple fix I could try.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please contact Customer Support with your issue. You can do so from the Help menu in the game or by going to https://d3go.com/support/. I find that using the Support Ticket option is the best.
  • I already did that but I haven't heard back from CS since Tuesday.
  • Hello,

I also have the same problem, I sent a ticket to CS, the reply was "use Facebook recovery button".

I did so, but I think the account or the links are not correctly done : I recover my old account name, I see my alliance, the other team members do see me and my "old" deck, but I still don't have access to my deck, my waiting covers (including a black widows 5* which will disappear in 2 days icon_e_surprised.gif )
    , my ISO, HP, tokens ...

The second suggestion of the CS is to create a new account, and ask them to overwrite the new account with the old one.
  • GreenMachine
    GreenMachine Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Exact same situation here. Lost my backup account information when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game during the same server crash you mentioned.

Put in ticket with all my account information after the crash and received generic "boiler plate" CS email with asking if I wanted them to proceed with manual recovery. Umm.. Yes that's exactly what I asked and I provided all my information for a second time.

Haven't heard anything since.

I can update you if mine gets fixed, OP. But it looks like we are both playing the waiting game with customer services right now.
  • Hello,
    Yes of course a feedback is always welcome.
    On my own I'll wait for a new release of the app and see if it solves the problem.
    Has anyone else experienced the problem ?
  • sybercide
    sybercide Posts: 32
    Yeah, same here. Got the email from CS about ways to restore my game. Have to opt for the "forced" version since FB didn't work at all. It's been
    a week since I've been on my account, and 5 days since I sent reply to CS about the method for recovery I need with all the data they required for
    such. I'm just wondering how much longer it will take, and do I have to uninstall when it does happen? Also, since they asked if I was in a alliance,
    what happens if I get kicked from the alliance while waiting due to inactivity? Will it change the response I get, such as I'm lying about my info? icon_cry.gif
  • Hello all,
    New version today, but same icon_evil.gif
    I'm very unsatisfied with this situation, no answer except a robot answering me that they are very sorry that I've lost my account.
  • sybercide
    Yep, no change.......yet. I'm holding out hope for another week, then I'm just going to give up and never look back at MPQ again. icon_cry.gif
  • Hello all,
    I don't know what has been done but my account has been fixed.
    Hope it will be also for you !
  • sybercide
    That's great Nazratt. Unfortunately mine is still not restored, but this gives me hope that the fix is inbound.
  • sybercide
    Well, it's been another week and no reply from CS or account restore. I've uninstlled twice now to see if it was fixed and I was just not notified. Nothing. I'm very disappointed in CS not even responding to my last 2 emails, not even robomail style. As a 3 year veteran, it's hard to say goodbye to my favorite game, but I just can't justify starting over again with rebuilding the great roster I enjoyed. I'm going to send just one more ticket, and then it's over. I sure hope results are in my future, even though my alliance has kicked me out due to inactivity, if I can get my account back I can find another one. Please listen and act this time CS.