new bonus characters (imput for devs)

xcience
xcience Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
First I would like to thank the development team for trying to implement new and exciting ways for us to gain our characters.

For new players this is obviously a great thing. there is a 100% odds of getting an additional 3* from standards and in general good odds for bonus 3* in general.
For 3*-4* players they will be able to quickly build up a useable 4* roster with the latest 12.
For established 4* players things start to get a bit more rocky.
Finally for 5* players this is a hit to gameplay.

To explain this let me start by telling you where I come from. I have been playing for 3 years now. My roster includes 2 champed five stars and one other at lvl420, 28 champed four stars, all 3 stars champed. I am in a competitive alliance where, regardless of level of gameplay, we talk and mentor each other using the line chat app. My biggest goal and motivation in this game and anyone in the 4-5* range is to acquire command points. The reason I covet them so much is they are the one thing that regardless of how I spend them they are useful.

With all that being said the biggest problem or concern I see popping up across chats is the fact that the pool of available characters in legendries is limited to the latest 12 4*. Although we can build these 12 fasters it limits the our chances of pulling older 4*s from cp drastically. Some of the older 4* such as red hulk, or iceman will be very hard for newer 4* players to come by and they will be stuck in a rut as more established players will always have a more developed roster. Older players with well developed 4*s have a "who's who to champ next" list, but all thoughts plans are now cut short because they will be forced to build new characters when they really just wanted to champ punisher max.

I would just like to recommend at least having some of the older 4* cycle through the legendary tokens. Possibly either putting older 4*s in the classic legendary tokens, or simply keeping the selection of available prizes at 12 and making 6 of them older covers. I feel very strongly that this will alleviate some of the negativity involved with your new changes.

I hope this didn't sound like a rant. I genuinely think that these changes are positive for the most part.

If this post strikes a cord please hit the thumbs up.