Are either Elektra or 3*Blade bugged, right now?

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
Trying to fighters out why I keep on losing. lol

Are either one of them currently bugged? Does that Blade have the same bug as Daken? Does Elektra's black still mess up? Etc.

Comments

• Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Elektra is bugged. Shadow Step isn't negating damage as it's suppose to.
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    If there are strike tiles on the board shadow step only negates the base damage. All strike tile damage still gets through.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Thank goodness, for a moment I thought I was going crazy. Really lame since Elektra's black is essential for success in this clash.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Her black is so glitchy.. she needs a rebalance. I hope she's next on the list so they can finally fix her black.. especially since Spiderwomans black is a 1000x better for a similar effect
  • TLCstormz
    One of my onnnnnnly chances to actually win a Crash. Wow. A mess. As usual.
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I was just about to win this crash and used Elektra's black before Blade shot his powers. Bad surprise... icon_e_sad.gif all damage went through
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looking at Elektra's ability description "If Elektra would take damage, the damage is negated and a Trap tile is destroyed, generating AP and dealing [X] damage." I would indeed say that this is a bug. I'll pass this information along to the developer, but if you haven't already, I would strongly suggest sending in a ticket to Customer Support.

You can reach Customer Support with the following link: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support
    drag0n41 wrote:
    If there are strike tiles on the board shadow step only negates the base damage. All strike tile damage still gets through.

To add a bit of clarity, the damage bonus from Strike tiles is added on to all attacks and is not treated as a separate attack.
    TLCstormz wrote:

Are either one of them currently bugged? Does that Blade have the same bug as Daken? Does Elektra's black still mess up? Etc.

If you were seeing this with 2 Star and 3 Star Daken blueflag.png , then there is actually a bit of an explanation for that. When Daken's blueflag.png is fired, the first action it takes is that it deals it's base damage (With any added Strike tile damage). Following the initial damage, the ability will look for random blue tiles and convert them to green. If the tiles converted make a match, they will make Strike tiles from Daken's purpleflag.png and cascade as normal. After the tiles have been converted, the ability will look for random Strike tiles to consume for bonus damage, including Strike tiles that may have been made from the prior tile conversion. I too thought that this was a bug when I had a 3 Star Daken use his blueflag.png against my 3 Star Captain Marvel; the yellowflag.png passive had triggered twice from the one ability.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's either a bug or a significant undocumented change, though, because dating back to when Chemical Reaction was introduced to the game it used to deal its damage all at once -- it was base damage plus damage from converted strike tiles, not base damage THEN damage from converted strike tiles.
  • TLCstormz
    Tombstone wrote:
    Looking at Elektra's ability description "If Elektra would take damage, the damage is negated and a Trap tile is destroyed, generating AP and dealing [X] damage." I would indeed say that this is a bug. I'll pass this information along to the developer, but if you haven't already, I would strongly suggest sending in a ticket to Customer Support.

You can reach Customer Support with the following link: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support
    drag0n41 wrote:

To add a bit of clarity, the damage bonus from Strike tiles is added on to all attacks and is not treated as a separate attack.
    TLCstormz wrote:

If you were seeing this with 2 Star and 3 Star Daken blueflag.png , then there is actually a bit of an explanation for that. When Daken's blueflag.png is fired, the first action it takes is that it deals it's base damage (With any added Strike tile damage). Following the initial damage, the ability will look for random blue tiles and convert them to green. If the tiles converted make a match, they will make Strike tiles from Daken's purpleflag.png and cascade as normal. After the tiles have been converted, the ability will look for random Strike tiles to consume for bonus damage, including Strike tiles that may have been made from the prior tile conversion. I too thought that this was a bug when I had a 3 Star Daken use his blueflag.png against my 3 Star Captain Marvel; the yellowflag.png passive had triggered twice from the one ability.

Thank you for replying, but.....uhm.....I don't think you understand what it is that we are actually talking about. lol

Stike Tiles currently ARE being counted as SEPARATE damage...........