Random Stun

SangFroid
SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
Hi I was under the impression that random stun was fixed to do damage and then choose a stun victim from remaining enemies ie. Scarlet Witch casts Reality Crush it does the team damage and THEN stuns a random remaining enemy

The bug I am seeing is that 5* Captain America's Yellow is not behaving like this I am often having the 2 turn random stun fall on someone who is killed by the damage from yellow and then am left facing two unstunned opponents.

I know this is not high on the list to fix but should be really simple to switch the behavior to the way Switch operates.

Thanks
SangFroid

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe that power specifically works that way because of how it used to operate (as 5 separate CD tiles). When they re-worked the power lately, the re-coded it to resolve in the order written in the description, where the random stun happens before the team damage. Hard to say if that was intentional or not. I agree it's not consistent with the way Reality Crush works.

If it is working as intended, however, then they should fix Nick Fury's Yellow so that if the iron man damage downs the target, black widow can still stun someone else. Gotta be consistant with something, right? icon_e_smile.gif
  • SangFroid
    Just bringing this back up to the top to make sure it gets seen
  • SangFroid
    So just further updating I found where the issue should have been fixed:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38648&p=475059&hilit=scarlet+witch+stun#p475059

Patch Notes - R93 (02/01/16)
    What’s Better…
    - Heroes who have an Area of Effect stun component will no longer stun a hero that is downed as the result of the AoE.

Dev's any we can get this fixed with 5*Cap so that his yellow behaves as all other AOE's with a stun component?

Thanks in advance!
    SangFroid
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    SangFroid wrote:
    So just further updating I found where the issue should have been fixed:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38648&p=475059&hilit=scarlet+witch+stun#p475059

Patch Notes - R93 (02/01/16)
    What’s Better…
    - Heroes who have an Area of Effect stun component will no longer stun a hero that is downed as the result of the AoE.

Dev's any we can get this fixed with 5*Cap so that his yellow behaves as all other AOE's with a stun component?

Thanks in advance!
    SangFroid

5* Cap didn't exist when that fix was implemented, and his power when originally released worked a little differently in any case.
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    This is still broken.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devs already aware (investigating).
    Hope we get update from @Tombstone about this issue!