Bug during wave mission [Devs Aware]

TheAlphateam
TheAlphateam Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
I was in the wave mission Under the Sea (i'm pretty sure it was that). The first round was goons and I killed the last goon with a match 4 blue and it took the damage and died. Then it continued in the next wave where Quicksilver appeared and it applied his passive where he protects a team up tile when blues are matched. So what I think happened it applied the damage ending that wave, but the script that ended actual move itself did not apply at the end wave but continued to the next wave without finishing the move totally like it should have. It should have have applied to QS as he wasn't in the wave I made the move.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup. There are several other threads on this issue on the first page alone.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Developers are currently aware of this issue happening for waves that contain more than 3 characters. At this time I can't say when there will be a fix, but I can assure you that it is being looked into.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,749 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was in the wave mission Under the Sea (i'm pretty sure it was that). The first round was goons and I killed the last goon with a match 4 blue and it took the damage and died. Then it continued in the next wave where Quicksilver appeared and it applied his passive where he protects a team up tile when blues are matched. So what I think happened it applied the damage ending that wave, but the script that ended actual move itself did not apply at the end wave but continued to the next wave without finishing the move totally like it should have. It should have have applied to QS as he wasn't in the wave I made the move.

I noticed a similar bug in today's UTS: first wave, I kill a Sentry, Cap Marvel comes in and immediately Absorbs Energy for the attack that downed the Sentry. Result: Cap Marvel with full health and extra AP!
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Alfje17 wrote:

I noticed a similar bug in today's UTS: first wave, I kill a Sentry, Cap Marvel comes in and immediately Absorbs Energy for the attack that downed the Sentry. Result: Cap Marvel with full health and extra AP!

I noticed this recently as well in todays Deadpool daily. I downed a Sentry Fighter with a critical match, and Captain Marvel (3 star) came and took its place and promptly absorbed twice and gained 4 red AP twice. I think I should do a post just for that.