Why not have only "classic" 4*s with the classic LT?

JarvisJackrabbit
JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Seriously, just have the latest 4*s with the latest 5*s in the latest LTs.

Then do with the now classic 4*s what are done with the classic 5*s and put them together.

Is it just me or does that make a little too much sense?

To provide a point of reference, I am around day 400 and have champed all but a few 3*s with my highest 3*s on the verge of earning the first round of 4* champion rewards. I still have quite a few single-covered 4*s with my two highest at nine and eight covers.

This new system is not for me.

Comments

• Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Already had this thread yesterday, but it got moved to the Suggestions & Feedback forum that fewer people read.

Anyway, I agree with OP.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    No selection is going to be perfect. I pull Classic Legends because I only care about the newest 4*'s and my partially covered classic 5*'s. The new system is perfect for me and your suggestion would be horrible for me. If you asked me yesterday morning my perfect token would have only contained Carol, Medusa and Old Man Logan covers.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaywireII wrote:
    No selection is going to be perfect. I pull Classic Legends because I only care about the newest 4*'s and my partially covered classic 5*'s. The new system is perfect for me and your suggestion would be horrible for me. If you asked me yesterday morning my perfect token would have only contained Carol, Medusa and Old Man Logan covers.

And to flip that mantra that people keep chucking out that you can just add them all as bonus heroes. Well you can still draw from latest legends for new 4* and choose a classic 5* as a bonus.

Personally I want all the 4* in but I also want all the 3* returned too. Some of us don't even care about the 5* game.
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I'm in the same spot as OP in the game. I have been saving CP since I was still spending ISO champing 3*. Now that's done I'm about ready to go spend that CP and open a lot of LTs but this change made me hesitate.

My initial reaction was the same: why aren't the "classic" 4* characters in the "classic" LT? I still need plenty of them. I'm holding off spending CP until I soak in the change and see what will work best for me.