Sandboxed, I think ... frustrated yet here to stay!

Options
I have recently been sandboxed I think ... I have put in over 110 days of legit play into the game, and over Euro 600 (that's like $750) over 6 months of play ... A few weeks ago I left my previous alliance as I realized it was time to join a higher-performing one, only to realize I could not join another Alliance, or so it seems. That is why I decided to actively join the forum rather than simply checking in to get info once in a while.

The irony is I have contacted support 8 days ago and yet no reply! Don't get me wrong, I'm here to stay, but this does kill my game somehow icon_e_confused.gif

Comments

• Have you tried joining another better performing alliance since then? I believe there's a time-out if you were kicked from the alliance (used to be 24hrs, now 1hr).
  • Yes I have ... it keeps giving me a Join Error "We can't contact this Alliance now, try again later", or so it goes ...
    Doragon wrote:
    Have you tried joining another better performing alliance since then? I believe there's a time-out if you were kicked from the alliance (used to be 24hrs, now 1hr).
  • PS ... I was not kicked out of my Alliance ... I left on my own accord
    agrima71 wrote:
    Yes I have ... it keeps giving me a Join Error "We can't contact this Alliance now, try again later", or so it goes ...
    Doragon wrote:
    Have you tried joining another better performing alliance since then? I believe there's a time-out if you were kicked from the alliance (used to be 24hrs, now 1hr).
  • As things stand, I'm not sure if I should quit playing till at least I resolve the issue through the ticket I submitted, if indeed it ever gets replied to ... If I am correct in thinking I've been sandboxed, then I won the Human Torch illegit; which means if I keep playing and win further awards, it'll only make things worse icon_e_confused.gif
  • Might wanna contact IceIX or any moderator/developer on the boards to see if they can offer any assistance.
  • Have you been attacked in any PvP? I don't think that can happen to sandboxed players.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    To be honest, I'm not quite sure ... I think I was during the Human Torch tourney, at least at some point in time I'm pretty sure I was ... Lately I've only played PVE as I was not interested in any PVP Awards ... My in-game name is agrima71; can anyone tell me if they can see me? I read somewhere you cannot be viewed if sandboxed correct? Ok ... I'm now participating in the Hotshot Tourney and intend not to Shield, just to find out if I get attacked ... icon_e_wink.gif
    Dayraven wrote:
    Have you been attacked in any PvP? I don't think that can happen to sandboxed players.
  • Will do thanks!
    Doragon wrote:
    Might wanna contact IceIX or any moderator/developer on the boards to see if they can offer any assistance.
  • Rye555
    Rye555 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When you open heroic mode, does it say 1001 or 1000 players? If it is 1001 you are sandboxed
  • Rye555 wrote:
    When you open heroic mode, does it say 1001 or 1000 players? If it is 1001 you are sandboxed

Not true, mine says 1001 and I am in an alliance and i just started playing the game ....
  • Not true, mine says 1001 and I am in an alliance and i just started playing the game ....
    That's right, that it indicates is that someone in your bracket has been sandboxed (since the bracket started, not at any time in the past, I think). It doesn't mean it's you.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PM D3PCS on here and you should get a reply be email in a couple of hours. I got one on a Saturday night which was surprising.
  • It says neither 1000 nor 1001 ... or I'm looking in the wrong place?!
    Rye555 wrote:
  • Unless they found time to fix that little thing, It means someone has been sandboxed. It doesn't mean the player has been sandboxed.

It counts the people going in. It keeps going up. The max is 1000 players. If someone is removed, the counter doesn't decrease but the number of players is less than 1000. The game adds the next player to the bracket and increases the counter to 1001. It says 1001/1000 players, but that's because its (1000+removed players)/1000