Crash

wagg dogg
wagg dogg Posts: 3
Hello,

I LOOOVE this game, play a lot and love my Marvel Characters. BUT my game has not cooperated with me since yesterday. Got to look at the Bonus Heroes and then crashes. Restarted my phone, crash. Unistalled and reinstall, crash. clear cache from my phone, crash. All i am seeing is crash, crash, crash!!! I need to save the world D3, now i'm not going to place well at all in this story line, and can't get my Deadpool out of the way. Actually having to talk to people instead of playing. Help us out D3!!!!

thank you,

wagg

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there, sorry to hear you're experiencing crashes. There's a known issue right now with Marvel Puzzle Quest crashing for many Android users. The developers are working to resolve this and a fix should be implemented soon.

If you wish to discuss the issue further among other players, we ask that you please look through the forums for a thread that is already discussing the issue before creating a duplicate thread. We wish to prevent the forums from being flooded by the same topic so that we can track the different issues that other players may be reporting. We have taken the liberty of locating said thread for you where many players are already discussing the problem: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60290

If you continue to experience problems with this issue and you haven't done so already, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team who can more closely and personally assist you with the problem: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
This discussion has been closed.