Behemoth Burrito Help

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Sorry to be a noob, but I think I actually may need tips on how to beat today's Behemoth Burrito!

My opponents are
Teen Jean 90
Ares 89
SW 91

And my team is
Drax (currently 2/3/0, lvl 70)
SG (3/5/5, 175)
Hawkeye (3/5/5, 105)

Obviously I won't go for a match-5 until Jean is dead, but what other tips are there? I feel bad that I didn't beat this on the first try.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Partnering Jean with Switch is particularly evil. Adding a beast like Ares in there just rubs salt into the wound. Don't feel bad about losing.

You have no way of generating your own match-5s to capitalize Hawkeye's best tactic (his purple passive) so I'd lean on SG. Try to get her defense tiles out and use squirrels! squirrels! squirrels! as much as possible, denying Ares green. Leave as much blue on the board as you can and try to take out Switch's countdown tiles on their last turn, freezing her with Hawkeye after you have the AP for his blue. If she gets Jean's purple going it'll be over quickly. Your Drax is little more than a meat bag, so use him to tank if possible and don't worry if he goes down.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hawkeye is a great asset. You can't use him until JG is gone so kill her first. SG will be your main offense until then. If you can get a drax black off after a SG green even better.

Once JG is gone hope for match 5s. Good luck.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    I beat it! Thankfully I used some sweet team ups, haha.