creating your own bracket for bonus heroes feature atlegends

8punch
8punch Posts: 97 Match Maker
at classic legends and latest legends. why cant we just add our own custom made brackets?

so for level 5 cards stay the same as now. but for level 4 cards we just can select 12 we like and add them in the bracket instead of the blade,captain marvel, gwenpool etc that is now?

i think this is a much better idea then it is now.

Comments

• Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    8punch wrote:
    at classic legends and latest legends. why cant we just add our own custom made brackets?

so for level 5 cards stay the same as now. but for level 4 cards we just can select 12 we like and add them in the bracket instead of the blade,captain marvel, gwenpool etc that is now?

Because 99% of players would then just choose the top tier characters. Devs aren't happy when certain characters are overused and others see virtually no play. It would also lessen incentive to champ every 4*, especially the mediocre newer releases...

In short: it's all about money. Oh, and a bit of gameplay balance.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Piro_plock wrote:
    8punch wrote:

Because 99% of players would then just choose the top tier characters. Devs aren't happy when certain characters are overused and others see virtually no play. It would also lessen incentive to champ every 4*, especially the mediocre newer releases...

In short: it's all about money. Oh, and a bit of gameplay balance.

While I would love a handpicked pack each time (I would love a handpicked Elite even!), I agree with you Piro that the devs don't want you to only play with the top tier and want to spread out the "love."

But my question (and no sarcasm, I promise) is, how are they trying to get you to play with more characters? Are they trying to limit your picks to the latest 4s so you will play with them because they are the only characters you can get now, besides favorites?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Less cynically, they're trying to help you get the newly released characters to a point where you CAN play them with your older ones in a much shorter timeline. It will also have the affect of slowing the rate that your older characters grow so that catchup doesn't take linearly longer and longer.