Game crash

newmanaytr
newmanaytr Posts: 6
Anyone else experiencing the game crashing on load up. It opens to Story mode screen and will not allow me to do anything. It then auto shuts off. Anyone have ideas on a fix or if experiencing same? I'm missing some big progress because of this.

Comments

• kevhitchen
    kevhitchen Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Mine too. Galaxy s7 edge. Either freezes or kicks me out completely.
  • NotDave
    NotDave Posts: 1
    Mine too - HTC 10, crashing on delivery of the daily VIP bonus.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Mine as well, crashing right as soon as the rewards screen appears
  • Ok looks like there's a few of us. Dev's can you advise a fix date and time? Plus provide compensation for being unable to progress. I keep getting notifications of being attacked and can't do anything. And I'm so close to my Agent Coulston reward. I submitted a ticket. Here's hoping we're all online soon.
  • Vomit Fountain
    Vomit Fountain Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Yep, having the same issue myself. The game attempts to load and then crashes. Using an Android phone if that's of any interest or help.
    Not a big fan of these glitches!
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Same issue on Galaxy S7, Android 7.0. There's a couple of threads in the bugs forum.
  • GreenyBoy
    GreenyBoy Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    +1 with the same error since yesterday... Seems it affects android only.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Yup, on both of my devices since last night. Ticket submitted and added to the bug threads.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there, sorry to hear you're experiencing crashes. There's a known issue right now with Marvel Puzzle Quest crashing for many Android users. The developers are working to resolve this and a fix should be implemented soon.

If you wish to discuss the issue further among other players, we ask that you please look through the forums for a thread that is already discussing the issue before creating a duplicate thread. We wish to prevent the forums from being flooded by the same topic so that we can track the different issues that other players may be reporting. We have taken the liberty of locating said thread for you where many players are already discussing the problem: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60290

If you continue to experience problems with this issue and you haven't done so already, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team who can more closely and personally assist you with the problem: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
This discussion has been closed.