Bonos Hero Actually and Deadpool Bonus

Panchopilla
Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi

Now it is not possible buy bonus , and when get one ...... the prize is a heroe 1* star.

Deadpool event now, has more advantages for the veterans players, and the new players have less options for equalize forces.

Do you think also this?

Comments

• Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Uuhhh.. Maybe?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is the first question about not being able to purchase standard tokens for 500 ISO anymore?
    As for the DDQ... We got a lot of extra rewards for the lower tiers. Overall it's an improvement. The Big Enchilada is different, but also much shorter, so I Think it's mostly a matter of getting used to the new format.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    I think the deadpool question is regarding the behemoth burrito, and the abiity to collect covers for all 4s so you can play the burrito and have a shot at the crash....
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the deadpool question is regarding the behemoth burrito, and the abiity to collect covers for all 4s so you can play the burrito and have a shot at the crash....
    That seems likely. Particularly now when the older fourstar covers no longer drop from covers. Still, you get more rewards from the first five nodes even if you can't do the Burrito than you did Before the revamp.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Most people's first cover will usually be from pve progression now I assume.